Monday, June 27, 2011

Saturday...

Saturday morning Jeff golfed in a tournament with his friend Steve Scott.
Mom & I set to work making salads, a birthday cake, and a pan of brownies for the menfolk who had planned a bbq for my youngest brother's 24th birthday.
After lunch Mom, Owen, & I headed over to Boise to pick up Charly and meet my sisters & niece for some SHOPPING!
This is what the kiddos ended up doing back at the house while we were gone:
Ethan, Guin, Kamden
They also fished for tadpoles in the ditch, played with the dogs, and ran wild and rampant through the backyard.
When we got home we celebrated Jeffrey's birthday with German Chocolate cake and Owen helped him blow out the candles.
I can't believe my little sister brother is 24!
Happy Birthday Jeffrey Effrey!

1 comment:

charly said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES! LOL