So lately I've been having a bit of a pity party...would you like to come? I'll send you an invitation and we can feel sorry for me together. I feel pretty selfish typing that because I know that we are very blessed to have this opportunity of Jeff working in Orofino and of being able to live in Mr.Bob's home while he is away. But sometimes the blessings get clouded over by thoughts of what we left behind. It's also been really stressful having to pack up Mr.Bob's belongings before we unpacked ours and not to mention all of the cleaning that's been done by yours truly. I'm grateful for the help we received from my parents when they were here and that Jeff is a good sport when he's home and helps out. But it hasn't exactly been easy being in a new place and feeling like all I've done since we got here was clean, pack, unpack, organize, clean, and clean some more. This is where the pity party comes in handy...but then, just when I've reached the feel-sorry-for-yourself limit, things like this are given to me and it's just what I need.
"Thank you for all you do for me. I love mom."
Sweet Ethan made my day. Probably even my week.
3 comments:
That is so precious -- I have tears streaming down my cheeks.You are a wonderful mother to those 3
terrific boys. Love ya, ~mom
awww HOLLY! i am sorry that it's rough at times! ((HUG))
how sweet of ethan. :)
Awww...love it!!!
Post a Comment