This picture is making my mouth water and my belly growl...see, my brother, Ryan, went on a mission to ITALY (I was super jealous when he found out where he was going. I've ALWAYS wanted to go there!) But, lucky for me, he picked up some awesome cooking skills and a crazy book of homemade-recipe-goodness. Italian style, that is.
And he married a girlie named Charly but she has come to be known as "Pasta Mama" because she and Ryan have made not one, but TWO pasta dishes in the last 4 days and were so kind as to invite the boys & I to share in their creations. (It's too bad for Jeff that he is working out of town, but that meant more pasta for me!) First they made lasanga which took them a day and a half to make. I'm not kidding, when I say it's homemade, I mean everything is homemade. Right down to the sauce and the actual pasta. Last night they made mushroom pasta...YUM!
THANKS Pasta Mama and Ryan, I guess that makes you Pasta Papa...Ethan loved the pasta so much that he suggested Uncle Ryan and Aunt Charly move with us just so they can COOK FOR US ALL THE TIME! Hey, it sounds good to me!
Pasta Papa & Pasta Mama...Charly, I stole these pics from your blog :)



1 comment:
dear holly, i wish it was that simple for you to just pack up me and pasta papa. it would be a good time, and we would have lots of yummy things to eat. don't ever forget me.
xoxo
-pasta mama
Post a Comment