Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Last Weekend...

Our last weekend in Emmett included the following:
Rides on Grammy & Papa's lawn mower and riding the boogie board across the grass...
Owen cruised around the yard on the tractor with the help of Grammy...
YUMMY pizza made by Ryan & Charly...I sure am going to miss their cooking when we move!
Other things we did over the weekend:
Picked Jeff up at the airport Friday evening.
Went to dinner with my hubby while Wade & Lauren watched the boys (THANKS!)
Packing...Packing...and MORE PACKING.
Our last Sunday in our ward...so thankful for the many AMAZING people we have gotten to know at church and for the opportuniy I've had to work with the children in the Primary.
A BBQ with the ladies & their families that I worked with in the Young Women's program at church a few years ago.
A 4 wheeler ride where we saw "Mountain Cows" and a "Beautiful River" (Canal)
Brownies & Ice Cream.
Having Family Pictures done for the first time in over a year-and-a-half (See previous post)
Jeff STAYING with us instead of his usual commute to Orofino Sunday afternoon! Glad to have him with us for the entire week!
Things we hope to accomplish this week:
Dentist appointments for Jeff & I.
Ethan's Kindergarten Graduation & picnic/field day.
Eye appointment for me..."Eye" am in desperate need of new contacts!
Trip to the temple with my parents, brother, & Sis-in-law...& going out to dinner after!
Loading the moving truck.
Ethan's LAST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!
And  hopefully finishing the packing, cleaning, making a trip to the dump, and MOVING.
I have a feeling this week is going to go fast...

No comments: