10 years ago today I graduated from High School. I could hardly wait to move on to bigger and better things. Not that High School wasn't exciting...it had it's moments & I learned a lot, though probably not as much academically as I should have.
I never could have imagined everything that has happened over the past 10 years...I have been so blessed and am so incredibly happy. I have an amazing husband and three handsome little boys who are my constant companions and my best little buddies. If anyone had told me when I graduated that in 10 years I would be moving to Orofino, Idaho, I wouldn't have had any idea where that was or why on earth I would ever go there. I'm looking forward to this new adventure that our family is embarking on and am grateful for the friends and family I have gained throughout my life but, most of all, during the last 5 years as Jeff came back home to Emmett with me and together we made it our home. A lot can happen in 10 (and even in 5) years!
Senior Picture~Class of 2001~Photo by Kristen Lawrence


1 comment:
I think your folks are going to miss you, but keep on doing your blog page. I love it. Makes me feel a whole lot closer than 800 miles away.
Post a Comment