Going Private
I know I've gone back and forth on this a few times, but I've decided to make our blog private and keep it that way. If you'd still like to be able to read it, leave a comment and let me know. You will need a Google account to login whenever you'll want to see our blog-if you don't already have one, go here to create one. Thanks for reading!
20 comments:
You know that I do.
Becky
I would love an invite
Shanna
i will need an invite
Don't forget US!!! :)
Us too, please :o) Let me know if you need our email address again.
Please let me share your blog, I've loved it.
Why? Why must you go private? I don't understand? Did someone do something wrong? How very sad, yes, very sad indeed!
I would love an invite!
We would love to still read your blog! ambercampbell26@gmail.com
Keep us in the loop...email me at rebeccabanderson@yahoo.com please!
you know we are in! i have been having the same delima
im so confused. i thought we already did this. i thought you were private. send me an invite dang it!
me me me...... I love reading your blogs the boys make me laugh!
I like to read your blog.
kellypthomas@hotmail.com
Hi Holly! Private works fine. People that need to read will find a way to get a hold of you if you miss them in the original list. We've been private forever and I like it that way. thebowman2@yahoo.com
Well
I have been terrible at the blogging thing lately
but you better include me - so I can keep up on you - now that you won't be so close by =(
sob, sob, sob.......
I would love to keep reading. My email address is renoashl@gmail.com.
me too.
amberhair4u@yahoo.com
Keep us in! Please.
invite me =)
Post a Comment