Don't let the cuteness deceive you. This little boy has the art of tantrum-throwing down to a science. He is a pro at doing the following:
1) Screaming. Not just any scream, but an ear-splitting shriek.
2) Back arching.
3) Flailing around like a fish out of water.
4)Hitting. We are really trying to work on this one.
5) Biting. He did this to me for the first time yesterday.
6) Snotzers. This is the term we use for the moments Owen gets really frustrated and smears his runny nose all over whoever happens to be around. It is disgusting. I don't know why and I don't know how he came up with this defense mechanism, but I'm really hoping his nose stops running so that I don't have to change my shirt several times a day.
Regardless of the ways he has found to express his frustrations and disappointment, we still love him and know he will grow out of this phase. Hopefully sooner rather than later!
3 comments:
How well I remember. They really do grow up!!!
You can't be talking about that sweet boy I spent the week with. I never say anything like that. He must be missing me.
Owen sounds like quite the boy! I love the term snotzers...too funny.
Post a Comment