Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Heartshaped Feast

For Valentine's Day we had a heartshaped feast that included:
Heartshaped Meatloaf
Heartshaped Pink Mashed Potatoes
Heartshaped Jello Jigglers 
Heartshaped Butter to go with our rolls
Raspberry Lemonade 
Owen loved the decorations
For dessert we had mini cheesecakes, chocolate mousse, and chocolate covered strawberries-leftovers from the Valentine Dinner we had on Saturday with friends
Our Heartshaped Feast. When I was making the meatloaves they reminded me of real human hearts and no one could figure out what the pink stuff was-Ethan couldn't beleive they were potatoes!
My Valentine 
Kamden
Ethan
Owen
After dinner it was finally time to dig into our Valentine Jars we made 2 weeks ago for FHE. Each day we snuck love notes, treats, and thank you's into the jars. Here is a picture of Ethan's loot.
Kamden's Valentines-complete with a few from himself.
Jeff's Valentine Jar goodies
My love notes and treats
Owen's. I wrote him a note thanking him for taking a really long nap the other day.  
THANK YOU Grandma & Grandpa Hurst for the package full of surprises! 

Owen chowing down on the cheesecake and chocolate mousse.

3 comments:

The Hobbs Family said...

What a cute idea to have the little jars that you all contribute to!! You are such a good mom...I love seeing what you come up with!!

Becca said...

So cute!! I tried to make Aaron heart shaped eggs and biscuits, but he couldn't even tell. What did you use for yours?

Dana Williams said...

You are super woman! Honestly, you are amazing!