Monday, December 13, 2010


Over the weekend we made pizza and FINALLY found time to watch Toy Story 3 with the boys.
Stuffed Crust PizzaFile:Toy story3 poster3-1-.jpg
Owen spent the majority of the weekend pantless (as we often find him) and made good use out of the toy box as it doubled as a seat...the only problem was, when he tried to stand up, his bum was stuck.
Jeff and I got to go out and celebrate my birthday-THANKS to everyone who watched the boys for us!
On Sunday I had to speak in Sacrament Meeting, but at least I got to sit by Jeff up on the stand! Then our good friends, The Hodges, came over for a little pre-Christmas party and the kids exchanged gifts. Callie made our boys the most AWESOME Quiet Books to help them (and me)get through church. The boys LOVE them and keep asking if they can take them everywhere we go. We had soup, homemade rolls, and a YUMMY chocolate cake made by Callie.
Kennedy:
Owen:
Elisa: 
Kamden:
Ethan: 
It was a great weekend and went by too fast, I can't believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! We are looking forward to spending time with family and the boys are trying SOOooo hard to be patient while waiting for Christmas morning!

No comments: