A friend to play with in the snow...
Someone to tee off with...
...and splash in the waves with...
A fellow knight to help you conquer the castle...
...and eat popsicles with on a hot summer day...
A friend to help you make "Muddy Huddy" any chance you get...
Someone who will always be willing to push you on the swings...
...and throw rocks into the river...
Someone to run through the sprinklers with...
...and teaches you to share your Legos, no matter how much you'd rather have them to yourself...
And a brother is always there to help you water the trees.




.jpg)
.jpg)



6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
Oh my gosh Holly this is so amazing. You're family is so cute and I just love reading your blog. You are an amazing mother and you document it so well!
hahahahahhaha! that is so great!
Hey he is going standing up that is a major Accomplishment!
I wish I had a brother! Dang.
haha...that is so funny! I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment