Oh that is sooooo ExCiTiNg!!! Kindergarten is sooooO FUN!!! He will LOVE it!! I know whatcha mean on where the last 5 years have gone---TOTAL WHIRLWIND for me!!! :) Way to Go ETHAN!!!
I think you should pretend he is not old enough! But I bet he will love it and I bet you will love it a little to!
Aww He will do GREAT! We have had a wonderful experience with kindergarten this year with McKenzie.
I can't believe he's that old either. It was great to see all of you. Thank you so much for making the effort. We love you all.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh that is sooooo ExCiTiNg!!! Kindergarten is sooooO FUN!!! He will LOVE it!! I know whatcha mean on where the last 5 years have gone---TOTAL WHIRLWIND for me!!! :) Way to Go ETHAN!!!
I think you should pretend he is not old enough! But I bet he will love it and I bet you will love it a little to!
Aww He will do GREAT! We have had a wonderful experience with kindergarten this year with McKenzie.
I can't believe he's that old either. It was great to see all of you. Thank you so much for making the effort. We love you all.
Post a Comment