Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Easter preparations started
Saturday with the coloring of eggs
& eating pizza at
Grandma & Grandpa Van Leuven's house...
There were only a few spills but it is still customary for the boys to dye Easter Eggs shirtless. I think more color ended up on Kamden than on the eggs...
even his feet were yellow.
Easter morning came bright & early when Ethan woke up & hurried to our room. Everyone got up & went downstairs to see if the Easter Bunny had visited...
Their baskets were filled with goodies & there was also a  note with a treasure map that led them to their very own Light Sabers. They've had them for an entire day & no injuries have been obtained...yet.
Then it was off to my parent's house for a yummy breakfast & to hunt down the Easter Eggs...

After spending some time relaxing, we enjoyed a delicious dinner with family. The day also included kite flying...
Charly's first time flying a kite:
Thanks to my parents for making the day special!

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I am just glad to see your still alive after laying sod! Looks like A fun Easter for the boys I am so glad they got there light Sabers!

charly said...

hahahha! i didnt know that you took a picture of me! hahahahah!
I love that you take so many pictures! i need to take more. I was really upset that i didnt get to try your eggs :( I forgot to grab one before i left. it was good to see you all!