
Tomorrow is Ethan's turn to bring treats and celebrate his birthday in preschool. He wanted to take "tree and snowmen" cookies so we (and by "we" I mostly mean "I") took on the daunting task of making sugar cookies. The dough was mixed yesterday and left in the fridge to chill (also to help cut down the workload for today-sugar cookies are so much work-I remember why I hardly ever make them). There's also a lot more work involved when there are 2 pairs of little hands trying hard to help-but by the time the cookies were ready to frost, the boys had lost interest so at least that part went fairly quick.
We also made a few other Christmas goodies and tonight for FHE we are going to deliver them while looking at the lights around town. Here's to a productive (and exhausting) Monday!
3 comments:
Oh isn't life so fun with extra hands! I love your cookies they look terrfic! Those are the best snowmen I have ever seen!
Oh isn't life so fun with extra hands! I love your cookies they look terrfic! Those are the best snowmen I have ever seen!
Those cookies are amazing. Mine never look like that.
Post a Comment