




Today we had our family pictures taken for the first time in over 2 years! A friend of mine helped us out with them and so did my mom...it's deffinatley harder to be in front of the camera when you'd much rather be behind it! But they turned out great and I'm excited to have some pictures of all of us together!
+of+Picture+420.jpg)


+of+Picture+430.jpg)
+of+Picture+414.jpg)

+of+Picture+465.jpg)
+of+Picture+439.jpg)


+of+Picture+444.jpg)

+of+Picture+420.jpg)

+of+Picture+428.jpg)
+of+Picture+435.jpg)

+of+Picture+489.jpg)
3 comments:
Holly, you are gorgeous! And you have a very cute family!
I love the pics!!! I can't believe you guys got so many good ones with three little kids. We would be lucky to get one decent one with all kids behaving and looking somewhat in the direction of the camera :)
I love the cake too...where do you get your great ideas?
Happy Birthday Kamden! And those family pictures turned out really good!
Post a Comment