Sunday, October 11, 2009

What Can Happen In 6 Years...

This weekend we went to Logan, Utah and stayed with my brother Ryan and sis-in-law Charly. My parents went with us and the four of them watched the boys on Saturday so that we could be with Jeff's brother Brian and his wife Sierra as they were sealed in the temple.



Saturday evening Ryan and Charly showed us this little zoo right by their apartment. Most of the animals there have been injured or sick and they couldn't survive in the wild.


It was fun to show the boys where Jeff and I were married, we hadn't been back to Logan since our wedding day...

A lot's changed in nearly 6 years!

4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Oh we just love your little family! You guys had a busy six years but I am sure it was all worth it!

brianandsierra said...

Thank you so much Holly for taking our pictures! You are amazing!!!!

Mary T. said...

What a CUTE & AMAZING little family you have!! Hey I do have at the church key---next time I hook up with my Mom I will get it to her and she can deliver it to you--soooo sorry I should have given it to you a long time ago--totally slipped my mind!!

Campbell Family said...

'All because two people fell in love' ......you guys have 3 adorable little boys.