Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ethan


It's been my week for teaching preschool and Ethan has LOVED having his friends over. We learned about the letter D and dinosaurs. We made triceratops masks, went hunting for dinosaur teeth, learned about the number 4 and the color yellow.
Last week Ethan wanted to color with markers and he asked if it was ok that he got some green on his hands. I figured he meant he just got a little marker on them...

A few nights ago, after about 3 attempts at putting the boys to bed, Ethan came wandering in our room with his eye scrunched shut and said that it hurt-to which I asked "Why?"
"I think it needs to lay by something else."
"Oh really? Like what?"
"I think it needs to lay by you."
Nice try, son. Nice try.

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

that comment by Ethan was just too cute and witty! Haylee had tons of fun on tuesday and she can't wait to be at preschool tomorrow!

Kalia said...

haha!!