Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MoNDaY...

I made breadsticks and the boys wanted to help so they each got some dough to make their own creation. They both made snakes and these pictures were taken after the boys had played in the dirt while the breadsticks were baking...I promise they weren't this dirty while we were baking!
Kamden's turned out really good but he pulled it's head off before I could get a picture.

And here's Ethan's. Try not to notice all of the dirt on his face.

Then for our FHE project we picked up all the apples that had fallen off the tree...




And after our hard work, we enjoyed some peach cobbler and ice cream!

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

What cool snake breadsticks! I love Kamdens boots!

Kalia said...

That's my disclaimer for my boys' faces too!! 90% of the time, but it must mean they are living life too, right?!