he is so cute! Congrats!!!
Oh WOW!! Yeah he is HERE!! He is soooooo CUTE--looks just like Camden!! Congrats Stoker Family!!
Holy Cow---I just noticed he was a 9 pounder!! Holly--I am sure you are oh sooo GLAD he is OUT!! :)
I just love that Face he is giving you a look like mom stop taking my picture! I just want to eat him up!
Look at those cheeks! That is not a new born, he looks months old. What a cutey!
Adorable!
what a cute baby. =)
Yeah! He is here! Congrats you guys...he is adorable! And look at those chubby cheeks and rolls on his arms...he looks like a one month old! Can't wait to meet him!
He's beautiful! The two of you do good work!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
he is so cute! Congrats!!!
Oh WOW!! Yeah he is HERE!! He is soooooo CUTE--looks just like Camden!! Congrats Stoker Family!!
Holy Cow---I just noticed he was a 9 pounder!! Holly--I am sure you are oh sooo GLAD he is OUT!! :)
I just love that Face he is giving you a look like mom stop taking my picture! I just want to eat him up!
Look at those cheeks! That is not a new born, he looks months old. What a cutey!
Adorable!
what a cute baby. =)
Yeah! He is here! Congrats you guys...he is adorable! And look at those chubby cheeks and rolls on his arms...he looks like a one month old! Can't wait to meet him!
He's beautiful! The two of you do good work!
Post a Comment