
Then Kamden decided climbing the fence was more interesting than helping out the Tiger's third baseman:

My sister and her kids came to visit on Thursday and the boys enjoyed playing with Isabelle, even though they kept getting dirty. They let the water out of the swimming pool and made a mud hole in the backyard. I should've gotten a picture because they were FILTHY!
We took the boys to the Petting Zoo at the Cherry Festival yesterday. Ethan was a little frustrated that not many of the animals wanted to eat but I'm sure they'd been stuffed for awhile from all of the kids feeding them. Kamden was a little freaked out at first but then he just started running around, touching the animals once and then running to the next one.





Then Jeff played with the boys on the swings before we walked home, had lunch, and took naps while Jeff went golfing with some friends.



But not before painting my toenails for me! (They're getting a little hard to reach these days with 4 weeks left until our due date)

We watched the parade that evening with family and the boys really enjoyed it but every time a big fire truck came by with it's loud siren blaring, they'd both run to me and press their ears against my stomach and cover their other ear with their hands until the truck passed. After the parade we were all packing up to leave and I was putting my chair back in the bag when I realized Kamden was nowhere to be seen. Everyone started looking around and no one could find him. I grabbed Ethan and we took off looking for him along with everyone who was with us.
I was walking down the street when I just thought to go to the huge slide that we'd been sitting near for the parade. Sure enough, there was Kamden trying to get in line for the big slide. I haven't ever been that scared and when we got back to where we'd been sitting Ethan said in a sad voice "I thought I didn't have a brother anymore."

I think it's time to invest in one of these:
5 comments:
I so would have been freaking out! Sounds like you guys had a fun week!
I am so glad that you found him. What a terrible feeling.
Dude, scary, my heart dropped into my stomach just thinking about it! Oh my word! And, wow, your due date is coming up quick!! Oooohh!!! Good luck!!
Only a mother can understand the need for a leash. There is no shame in using one!
I hate that feeling of not being able to find a child.....I had that same experience with Haylee. Scary! Your toenails look awesome...good job Jeff!
Post a Comment