He's man enough to wear my flowered apron while making me breakfast:

He got this sweet t-shirt in a goody bag at a work convention (a men's size XL) and instead of keeping it for himself, he was thoughtful enough to give it to me:

While I was visiting my sister last month, he picked out this couch all by himself and surprised me with it when I got home. I especially enjoy watching him freak out when the boys try to go near it with any kind of food or beverage :)

When we very first met, he was describing his detest for feet and said that when he got married, his wife would have to sleep with socks on. But he still paints my toenails when I need him to-and I don't think in 5 1/2 years of marriage that I've ever slept with socks on.

He claims he enjoys unloading the dishwasher.
He will eat cold ceral for dinner willingly.
He actually likes mowing the lawn. I haven't mowed a lawn since before I met him, it's not a chore I miss.
He sings backup vocals on roadtrips. Just ask Tyler and Jolynne about his mad skills.
He's worked REALLY hard on our house without complaining:
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)



And because he gave me these: (plus 1)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JEFF, WE LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
That must have taken years of trainging.
Trev said the thing about feet. Although I haven't gotten him to paint my toenails, I haven't had to sleep with sock, they do get an occasional rub, and I am allowed to wear sandals....most importantly he doesn't throw up with all of this bare-footedness.
Love the couch! I love the 4 cushion back, 3 cushion bottom, it looks awesome!
Love the couch! I love the 4 cushion back, 3 cushion bottom, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment