
10.It's a great self-esteem builder when people look at my belly with raised eyebrows and say "Wow." Yeah-there's a baby in there.
9.Thinking about what's ahead in the coming weeks and remembering what it felt like having Kamden with no epidural is really starting to freak me out.
8.I can no longer bend over...it's more of a squat.
7.My belly button has temporarily become an outie causing children and adults alike to comment on it and even occasionally poke it. It's an awesome conversation starter.
6.A good nights' sleep includes tossing and turning between constant trips to the bathroom while the baby decides this is the best time to roll, punch, and kick.
5.4 1/2 months of nausea and puking is a real treat.
4.You'd think after gallbladder surgery and being on my 3rd pregnancy I'd be used to being poked with needles...I'm not.
3.Heartburn-'Nough said.
2.Being constantly exhausted isn't very effective when you're trying to keep up with a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 1/2 year old.
1.It feels really great when people act like it's a disappointment I'm having my 3rd boy instead of "getting my girl". FYI-we were trying for a baby, not for a girl.
Ok-so this post is sarcastic, but I'm 8 months pregnant in the middle of summer and this is my blog so I'll post what I want. I'm greatful for this baby and I hope he gets here safe, healthy, and soon. And I'm glad he's a boy.
8 comments:
I want this baby to come already to but not before I get him his man suit! People really should mind there own business it is not like you could choose what you were having Plus you make really cute boys! Maybe there are just jealous!
I LOVE IT!! Aww the memories and joys-(ya right) of being pregnant!! HA HA!! You really do make CUTE boys!! We can't wait to see him too!! :) Hang in there--you are oh soooo CLOSE!!! YIPPEEEE!!!
Hee Hee, all my friends are hormonal right now, whether fertile, infertile, or pms-ing like me! We love our babies boy or girl, I still wish for a girl, but our boys are amazing! And cheaper since we are fully prepared with boy things!
Amen!
Haha...oh the joy of what I have to look forward to in the future...
Oh man - I touched your "outie" a couple Sundays ago - sorry!
I really do love this post!
hang in there!
Oh Diane, you can touch my outie anytime you want!
You put it just right! Hopefully this next month will go by fast....we'd love to have Ethan and Kamden over to play! I know how hard it is to chase them around being almost 9 months pregnant!
Post a Comment