Tuesday, May 26, 2009

InSaNiTy...

That's what I feel the last week of our lives has been. Here's a little of what's been going on:
My younger brother graduated from BSU with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and is on to Utah to get his Masters...

The boys and I spent Sunday through Wednesday visiting my sister in Oregon. We played at the park, went to my niece's softball games, and took the kids to the river...



Jeff's brother, sister-in-law, and their 3 kids came to visit us Friday through Monday for the Memorial Day weekend. We spent Saturday at a park where the kids ran around and played in the big fountain while chasing Grandpa with the water guns he gave them...


Then we celebrated Addison's 5th birthday at Pojo's...

It was a hard day...

On Sunday we just relaxed and had cake and ice cream for Addie's birthday. Monday Jeff, Tyler, Braxton, and Ethan went golfing and then we had a BBQ before they headed out of town. Then we did some baby shopping, hoping that the more prepared I am, the sooner he'll decide to get here...
The boys have been enjoying the summer weather, living outside playing in the pool and eating watermelon and popsicles. They've been sharing a room for about 2 weeks now and so far it's gone well, not as big of an adjustment as I thought it would be. Now onto tackling potty training with Kamden before the baby gets here. I deffinatley don't want 2 in diapers again!



Sweet Dreams!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. It's a delightful way to keep up with your family.
Aunt Kay

Hodges Family said...

You have been busy holy cow! Look at kamdens hair it is getting long again i love it!

Campbell Family said...

Sounds like a crazy week and weekend! We love watermelon at our house too! We need to do a swimming party soon!

Lighting said...

Those are some great pictures!!!