Friday, May 15, 2009

Ethan started Tball last week and has had 1 practice and 1 game but so far he's enjoyed it for the most part. At his game Wednesday night he was playing third base and watching the runner instead of the ball when a teammate threw it to him and the ball hit him in his shoulder. It took some bribery to get him back out on the field and I think his favorite part of it all is that they get snacks and treats after every game. Jeff was asked to help coach the bases when our team was batting, it's pretty entertaining to watch these little kids play baseball!



He also went to a preschool that the high school puts on every May for a few weeks and has really had fun and looked forward to going. His last day was Thursday since we will be gone all next week and the kids made and signed a card for him and he came home with a bag full of projects from the time he'd spent there. I'm just sad it doesn't last longer!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

I agree, it is fun to watch the little guys play tball! What team is ethans? I wonder when they play breckens team....hopefully not next week when you are gone!