During his bath last night Kamden decided not only to wash himself, but every towel in the bathroom as well. I was thrilled, especially since I'd just washed them in the laundry...
Oh yes---Emily does that quite regularly---very irritating!! She seems to know the day I had just washed them too!! WHAT A PAIN!! He is soooo dang cute!!!
When Eric was that age - He would end up back in the bath tub with Jessica (just after I got him dressed from head to toe-shoes included!) I dont' think I was too patient after the first couple of times!
5 comments:
Sounds like my week! Raar, huh?!
Oh yes---Emily does that quite regularly---very irritating!! She seems to know the day I had just washed them too!! WHAT A PAIN!! He is soooo dang cute!!!
He looks as if he was doing a very nice job washing the towels!
When Eric was that age - He would end up back in the bath tub with Jessica (just after I got him dressed from head to toe-shoes included!) I dont' think I was too patient after the first couple of times!
Oh no. I would not have been happy. At least it was just towels and not something that could have been ruined. :)
Post a Comment