Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Stoker

Here he is, in all his 19 1/2 week old glory:
Profile:

Feet:

And here he is with his feet up over his head:

9 comments:

Hodges Family said...

oh precious!

Kalia said...

So it's a boy?! Good thing our boys are so sweet and loveable!! Congrats, and holy cow, those are the best ultrasound pictures I have ever seen. They must be improving the technology! That last one is so priceless, it needs to be blown up and postersized!! I've never seen the whole baby in all it's fetal position glory before, I love love it!! So sweet!! I'm excited for you!!

Jubilant Johnsons said...

Congratulations on baby number three!

dianeb said...

CONGRATS! IF KAMDENS CURLS ARE GONE FOR GOOD - NOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THEM ON YOUR #3 MODEL IN ANOTHER 20 WEEKS! HOLY COW - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HALF WAY THERE!

Becca said...

He's going to be a little acrobat!!

a harper girl said...

Wow, another little boy! That will be so much fun! At least you have all boy stuff to keep passing down!;)

Ammie said...

Congrats! I love the ultrasound pictures! He is a cutie!

Campbell Family said...

That is quite the picture with his legs up over his head! Congrats on another little guy!

Karla said...

Congratulations!!!to the Mom of 3 sons!!! It was fun to see your home and spend some time there. You guys have done a great job fixing it up so nice. The reception last night was also a huge success. Everything was very nice. I know you played a big part in all of that. You are a wonderful daughter and I know your Mom appreciates you!!