I am with you - I can't wait for warmer weather!!!
Oh Man, I soooo agree!!! By the way, Holly---I LOVE your hair!! It is way cute!!
I agree 100% I am sick of the no sun!
Dito!
Hmmm, I guess down here I really don't need to hope for spring. Tangerines are ripe and ready, and tangy, and most days I can't even put the boys in long sleeves without cooking them :-). I miss the seasons already though. Good luck!
update you blog!
I'm waiting for Spring!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am with you - I can't wait for warmer weather!!!
Oh Man, I soooo agree!!! By the way, Holly---I LOVE your hair!! It is way cute!!
I agree 100% I am sick of the no sun!
Dito!
Hmmm, I guess down here I really don't need to hope for spring. Tangerines are ripe and ready, and tangy, and most days I can't even put the boys in long sleeves without cooking them :-). I miss the seasons already though. Good luck!
update you blog!
I'm waiting for Spring!
Post a Comment