Thursday, November 6, 2008

I...

I am: hungry! And excited for the yummy dinner at Elisa's birthday party tonight!
I know: That I am loved.
I want: some slippers. The floors downstairs are FREEZING now that the weather is colder.
I have: everything I need and more.
I hate: when people are ungrateful or selfish.
I miss: my brother and sister-in-law and their 3 boys that live out East.
I feel: blessed.
I hear: my blog playlist and Kamden upstairs. He's up from his nap!
I smell: Kamden's messy diaper.
I search: for bargains.
I love: to see my children play together, smile at me, hear them laugh, and when they give me hugs and kisses and tell me they love me. And I love date nights with my hubby.
I crave: Chocolate.
I care: that I saw a man sleeping under a picnic table last weekend.
I always: stress. And make lists. I make lists because I stress and I'm afraid I'll forget something.
I believe: in forgiveness.
I sing: in the car. I apologize profoundly to Tyler and Jolynne for the 20+ hours they spent in the car with me last weekend :)
I write: to deal with my emotions. It's always been easier for me to express how I'm feeling with a pen rather than to speak about it. I'm getting better at this though!
I loose: my cell phone too often.
I win: Tetris. Because I love it.
I never: got passed Algebra I in High School. Math was not my thing, I'm a little worried about who's going to help my kids with their homework!
I listen: to all kinds of music. Just ask Tyler and Jolynne about my Ozzy impression :)
I am scared: of something happening to my children. It's true that having a child is like having your heart walking around outside your body.
I need: to get over the mom guilt-trip and remember that I'm doing the best I can and that's all that matters.
I tag: everyone and anyone who reads this blog. And thanks Kalia for tagging me!

1 comment:

Kalia said...

I know this tag was hard to clear your mind of what the person before you writes, but yours is perfectly different! I loved it! It's fun getting inside people a little bit! Love, Kalia