Because the boys have emptied the kitchen cupboars and drawers, the cookie sheets are spread across the floor, and there is noise like you wouldn't believe coming from the next room as they pound spoons, whisks, and spatulas against the pans while Ethan shouts "ROCK AND ROLL!" like a madman.
If only I hadn't dropped my camera just a few hours ago, then I could record them and give you a headache much like the one I'm feeling coming on. But, they are only little for so long and I suppose I can endure the noise. At least for a little while longer...
3 comments:
Gotta love 'em! ...I guess ;-).
That sounds like fun! Sorry about your camera I am so sad who is going to take all the pictures now when I forget my camera!
Thats so cute...and your such a good Mom for just letting do it 'cause your right, they are only little once!
Post a Comment