Friday, October 10, 2008

Apples!

On Tuesday Callie and Elisa invited us over to make caramel apples, something we hadn't done before. It was a fun activity but we're going to try again with a different caramel recipe because all of the caramel slid off of the apples. They were still yummy though!


Yesterday Callie and Elisa invited us to go pick apples at a local orchard. There were two huge black dogs and the boys went straight to them, Ethan is still telling me he wants one. The last thing I need around here is something else that eats and poops! I told him maybe in a few years when he's old enough to help be responsible for a dog.


The boys LOVED these wagons...now we know what to ask Santa for!


Thanks for a fun week Callie and Elisa!

4 comments:

Kalia said...

Have to love wagons! We got ours at Walmart for like $80 or so 2 years ago with the off-road wheels and we loooovvvee it! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We need to get going on some fall activities down here!

Lindz_e said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun.

Hodges Family said...

Thanks for coming with us I got the other Recipe Yesterday so we can try again maybe!

Walker family said...

I know what you mean about having other things around the house that eat and poop! My kids want a dog as well and luckily we keep renting places that don't allow pets! I don't know what excuse I'll come up with after that!