On Wednesday the boys and I went to visit my sister Kristen and her family in Oregon. Here are some pictures of her house so you can pretend you were with me...
That was a pretty awesome house! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Thank you for letting Sierra and I come over and enjoy the Sunday with you guys!
6 comments:
Looks Like you guys had alot of fun!
Tell Kristin that I love her house. I love houses that look like that. I love you house too.
Love,
Becky
I would love a house like that! It was fun to see...thanks
Cool house, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!
That was a pretty awesome house! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Thank you for letting Sierra and I come over and enjoy the Sunday with you guys!
Beautiful house!
Post a Comment