I haven't posted in awhile so here are several things we've been up to. In addition to the following posts we've been busy freezing corn and getting Ethan adjusted to preschool. Last Sunday we had Jeff's parents over for dinner since they were in town and catching a flight the next morning. Wade, Lauren, Brian, and Sierra came also. Last week Keri and her adorable little boy came to see our house. I've known Keri practically forever and we hadn't seen each other since we graduated over 7 years ago and it was nice to catch up. And thanks for the bread, Keri, it was yummy!
So here's a little of what's been going on around here...
3 comments:
Well I would have to say it is about time but will forgive you since your computer was on the fritz!
You are such a fun mommy. I love that every time I get on your blog you have done some thing fun and inventive with your kids. We are homebodies and work-aholics. I hope that my kids don't notice that they are really missing out.
Come Home I am bored I need someone to go do things with!
Post a Comment