Last Saturday we went to Art in the Park and saw a giant popcorn popper, got blue snow cones, and watched this guy perform before having dinner at Red Lobster with Brody, Callie, Elisa, Brian, and Sierra where Callie was serenaded by the waiter for her birthday.
We loved art in the park next year lets go alone since we like that stuff and are husbands could have cared less. And lets just say are 4 hour red lobster trip is unforgettable!
Holly - I am always impressed by all the fun and good things you do together as a family!!! Today in Ethan's class we talked about animals. It was fun to ask him some questions since I knew you had been to the zoo this summer! Your boys are both so cute!
2 comments:
We loved art in the park next year lets go alone since we like that stuff and are husbands could have cared less. And lets just say are 4 hour red lobster trip is unforgettable!
Holly - I am always impressed by all the fun and good things you do together as a family!!!
Today in Ethan's class we talked about animals. It was fun to ask him some questions since I knew you had been to the zoo this summer! Your boys are both so cute!
Post a Comment