Callie tagged me, so here goes...
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. LOST
3. American Idol
4. Biggest Loser
5. The Amazing Race
6. FRIENDS
7. Everybody Loves Ray
8. Smallville
8 places I love to eat:
1. Costa Vida
2. Jamba Juice
3. Carino's
4. Red Lobster
5. Texas Road House
6. Blimpie
7. Anywhere with really good pasta
8. Chapala's
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Painted trim so Jeff could put it around Ethan's window
2. Pulled the dead corn stalks out of the garden
3. Painted trim to finish the living room
4. Painted above the shower in the downstairs bathroom-this has been on my To-Do list for about a year!
5. Went to the Relief Society broadcast
6. Took my mom her blender
7. Watched Phantom of the Opera
8. Tried to stain the handrail for the stairs
8 things I look forward to:
1. Spending time with family and friends
2. Shopping with Callie
3. Sleeping
4. The Holiday Season
5. My kids' birthdays
6. Watching movies with Jeff at the end of the day
7. Selling our house
8. Going on trips
8 things I love about Fall:
1. Crisp air
2. Warm, cute sweaters and scarves
3. Crunchy leaves
4. Watching the leaves change color
5. Hot Chocolate
6. Carving pumpkins
7. Harvesting food from the garden...well, my parents' garden anyway.
8. Planning for the holidays, our birthdays, and our anniversary
8 things on my wish list:
1. A new couch
2. For Ethan to sleep through the night again-he's been waking up about 3 times every night for the last week!
3. That Kamden would sleep in the toddler bed
4. That I was better at canning and gardening
5. A baby grand piano
6. More Date Nights with my hubby-hint,hint
7. That our house will sell
8. I can't think of anything else
8 people I'm tagging:
Whoever reads this and wants to do it.
4 comments:
I like shopping with you to and what is this chapalas you like Cuz we have never been there together!
Ethan's getting up in the night...Kynadi has been too. You'd think it would be Brooklyn I was up all night with. I haven't figured out what to do...any ideas?
Atley got up 3 times last night, it drove me up the wall. The only saving grace was that he came in with a smile, and I guess it was good that he let me take him back to bed after getting water. But between him and Silas last night I wanted to scream. I already wasn't ready to face this Monday day, so it was not a good thing. Good luck with yours, hopefully mine was a fluke.
Post a Comment