Tuesday, August 26, 2008
NieNie Day
In the blogging world we have the opportunity to 'meet' people we wouldn't otherwise have the chance to and get a glimpse into their lives by reading about them on their blogs. I've never met Stephanie Nielson and just recently came across her blog and I instantly felt a connection with her. She is a mother of four adorable kids and her creativity and love for life shine through her beautiful photographs and words. Stephanie and her husband were in a plane crash earlier this month and are struggling to recover. Her sister writes more here and has information on what each of us can do to help. This Thursday has been officially declared 'NieNie Day' and silent auctions will be held on several different sites. If you click on the links under my Favorite Sites to Design Mom and A Room Somewhere they both have more information on that and if you want to donate any items to be put up for auction. My thoughts have been with this little family ever since I learned of the tragedy they are facing and I know they could really use everyone's prayers right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment