Friday, August 22, 2008

New Porches


Just some pictures of the great job Jeff did on our porches. Thanks again to my dad, Brody, our Bishop and his son for their help!


You can see more of the work we've done on our house by clicking here and here

6 comments:

brianandsierra said...

Wow your husband is so awesome!! He did a pretty nice job on the decks!!!! Looking good!

Kalia said...

I love your house, I want porches like that someday, course I want a house at all, but hey. Great job with them guys.

Hodges Family said...

Looks nice oh the skills jeff has!

Walker family said...

Wow! They look great! Does your hubby want to fly to Philly to just hang up my pictures? Mine isn't ever home long enough!!

Keri Hibbard said...

Looks great, I need to come over and see the rest of your house. I usually come to Emmett on Wend or thurs. Let me know when a good time would be to swing by

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

Your porches look so nice. I bet it is so nice to have that project done. All household projects make a dusty dirty mess inside (even the outside projects). I remember being so glad when I wasn't mopping ten times a day due to sawdust.