
I was sitting by the pool with some friends this afternoon and I asked if anyone had seen the adorable pillowcase dresses that people are making these days. A request for pictures and instructions was made, and yes, I am posting them the same day and I know those involved will be so impressed at my efficiency :) But my boys are both sleeping, the house is peaceful, and I don't feel like mopping the kitchen floor so I'm blogging instead. Anyway-these pillowcase dresses are so cute, if I had a girl this is what she would live in the entire summer. And there are endless possibilities for embelishing them if you wanted to take it a step further and add bows, buttons, flowers, etc. Happy sewing!

Click HERE, HERE, or HERE for instructions

2 comments:
Sorry, it was a last minute thing that we were talked into going. Emmett has changed a lot! I showed Kevin all the highlighted spots. It was fun....really hot but fun!
those dresses are super cute! If I only knew how to sew I would make some for Kambree. I will have to shop around to look for some pillow cases.
Post a Comment