Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What Works?

So I ran out of pretty much every household cleaner today, funny how it happens all at once. As I looked at all of the empty bottles filling the garbage can I started to wonder what cleaners really work. Do you have a favorite all-purpose cleaner? What about for your shower/tub? That's what I can't seem to get clean, especially since the boys have started taking more and more showers. I even tried those Magic Erasers on the bottom of the shower but I can't find anything that really seems to work. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Thank you so much for watching Elisa today I really appreciate it. I just started using the green products by clorox I like them I also like the Bam stuff for the tub or scrubbing bubbles!

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

In Pocatello there is a place called Don Aslett's. All of his stuff is amazing. I don't know if there is a store in Boise or not but you can order his stuff online. I have never used a shower cleaner that has worked better on hard water stains or soap scum. It is called "showers-n-stuff". I totally love his toilet cleaner "safety foam" and the johnny mop for cleaning toilets. He has re-usable lint rollers that are great for micro-fiber couches. I could spend hours at his store. Love it Love it!!

Lindz_e said...

I use scrubbing bubbles on the tub. Mostly because the smell is mild. Most cleaners the smell makes me sick to my stomach the rest of the day. ehh =) If you find the perfect cleaner let me know. I have been looking also! =)

Di Cluff said...

I like to use clorox Soft Scrub and a good old scrub brush. Then occasionaly I bring out strong stuff that smelly spray belach stuff that burns your nose for the grout lines.