
This weekend was Sierra's bridal shower so we spent the weekend visiting Jeff's family. We got there Friday afternoon and before we even got out of town, Ethan was asking if we were at Grandma Stoker's house yet. We left after lunch thinking (and hoping) that the boys would sleep since that's usually when they take their naps but Kamden slept for about the last 20 minutes and Ethan was wide awake the entire ride. We stopped by Jeff's older brother's house when we got to town because Ethan could hardly wait to see Addison. They were pretty much inseperable the entire weekend.

The guys spent Saturday morning golfing while we got ready for the shower. Ethan joined them after lunch and he's been waiting a long time to golf with Grandpa Stoker, so he was a happy boy and tagged along.
That evening we celebrated Braxton's 7th birthday. Here he is getting his birthday spankings from Grandma Stoker.

We headed home after Sunday dinner with the entire family and Ethan played so hard this weekend that he was asleep before we made it to the interstate. Kamden lasted nearly an hour and watched a movie in the backseat before dozing off. It was a peaceful ride home!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had Fun! I wish we could have gone to rupert I was so sad all weekend about it!
I am glad that you had a great weekend! It's always fun to spend time with family:) I saw you from a distance in church but I never made it back to say hi.
Post a Comment