
Last night my family attended the annual Miss Gem County Pageant since my niece, Kylie, was running in it. She did a great job performing her talent, answering questions, strutting her stuff in a swimsuit (she's a brave girl!) and looked beautiful the entire evening. Though I am a bit biased since I'm her aunt, she was robbed in the end when they announced her as the second runner up.
Callie went with me and our husbands were gracious enough to watch our kids-it was nice to have a girls night out and everyone survived back home while we were gone!



4 comments:
I can't believe you would put that picture of me on there! j/k I had fun thanks for inviting me and brody had fun with jeff and the kids we should leave them more often. Please feel free to take a bath anytime in my tub just come over and lock the door!
Loved this site. What beautiful girls! I love you all!
Aunt Kay
Hi Holly!
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner on the Twin Falls Temple open house. You can reserve tickets through the church website, just find the Twin Falls temple in the alphabetical listing and then it will guide through reserving your tickets. Let me know if you have any questions.
OMGosh! I forgot you had the hook up with Shelly Gannon. I thought she should have won too. I host the judges for the Jr Miss cherry Festival and am always besy preping for that event so I never get to attend. My reward is watching the adorable little girls interview, perform and strut thier stuff.
Post a Comment