On Monday I took the boys for a bikeride and then for FHE we took another one over to the school.

Then I started cleaning out the closet in the dining room because this week I've felt the need to de-clutter our lives. Earlier that day I went through the boys' clothes and toys but I can't decide weather or not to do a yardsale and finding a weekend to do one would be a challenge. While I was going through the dining room closet I found an old tennis bag and racket that belonged to one of my Great Aunts. I had gathered up all of the tennis balls while going through the toys and was returning them to the bag when I found some sweatbands...

1 comment:
I love the sweat bands. Hey can you ask Diane If she has anymore of those windows I would like to buy a few from her if she has some. Thanks for going to the park with us.
Post a Comment