Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy JeFf!


Today my brother Jeff turns 21! He is the baby of the bunch and here are some fun facts about him:
He is accident prone. Jeff has had so many stitches and been to the Emergency Room so many times, it's not even a surprise when we get a call letting us know he's back there again.
He can eat anything and I have no idea where he puts it. He's been qoted saying "You know I always eat three chili dogs!"
When he was little, mom had to take him to the doctor to get a rock out of his nose because Jeff had shoved it so far up there. I think the tool they used was called an alligator.
He does a mean Napolean Dynamite impersonation.
He used to play dolls and Barbies with me but we'd have to hide from my other brothers so they wouldn't make fun of Jeff.
He's a great uncle and the boys just love him.
So Happy Birthday, Jeff, we hope you have a great day!

No comments: