Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Recap


Friday was spent doing more yardwork and that's also how we spent Saturday. Wade came over Saturday afternoon and brought a sander from Home Depot to use on the porches. Unfortunatley it didn't quite do the job Jeff was hoping for and it looks like the best way to go is to replace the wood. While they were doing that, I planted some flowers on the north side of the house. Hopefully they grow big and they all bloom before my niece's graduation party in two weeks!


Sunday morning Jeff made me breakfast while he had the boys color pictures for me. At church Ethan made a cute flowerpot in Sunbeams and Kamden gave me a poem with his handprints from Nursery. Kamden is officially 18 months old and is loving Nursery, he just walks right in and doesn't look back. It's nice, but a little sad for me!


That evening we went to my parents' house and had dinner while celebrating my brother Ryan's birthday.

I'm so grateful for my children and for the joy and love they bring to my life. Being a mother truly is a blessing. I'm thankful I get to spend my days with my two little buddies and that I can be there to teach them and watch them learn and grow. Although motherhood has been the hardest thing I've ever done, it's the best and most rewarding thing also.

No comments: