Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Holly!


By Jeff
I'm not a very good writer and I don't know how to put my thoughts on paper, but here it goes. I could not have asked for a better mother for our two kids. Holly is always there for them. If I get upset with them she tells me that they are just kids and that they are learning. Holly is patient, understanding, loving, considerate, and fun. As you see on the blog she takes pictures of our kids all the time, because she plays with them all the time. If it isn't going on a walk, it's playing in the park or a trip to visit daddy or to McDonalds. She takes them to the library, zoo, or just plays outside with them. I have learned a lot from her on how to be a better parent. She wants the best for our kids, and wants them to love their Heavenly Father. I'm greatful that I am married to a wonderful woman who puts her family first in her life. Thank you Holly for all you do for me and the boys and all those whose life has been influenced by your presence.

3 comments:

Dana Williams said...

That is so sweet!

Hodges Family said...

you guys are so cute i hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Di Cluff said...

Jeff, What a wonderfull tribute to your wife & thanks for helping in nursery.