Kamden has the weirdest hair. It's really long behind his ears and in the back he was starting to get a little curly-que. I've been saying he needs a haircut for awhile now but we just never got it done. Last night Jeff gave both of the boys a haircut and it was Kamden's first. We wondered how he would react so we took the cover off his highchair and strapped him in. He just sat there, calm as could be, the entire time! The boys both look very handsome with their new hair do's.
5 comments:
You may say he has weird hair, but he has one cute face
That's because he looks like me! :)
I love the garbage bag cape!!! I used to use a garbage bag when I cut Casey's hair too--it didn't fit him so good!
OK, I have an issue with cutting little babies hair. I love it longer and it gets cut they look like little boys rather than adorable babies. My Ben had beautiful long blond curls until he was almost two.
But Di, he IS a little boy! He's not a baby anymore, I sadly realized that the other day :( Not that I'm in a hurry to have another one around here any time soon, but I can't believe how fast he's changed from a baby to a little man. I've tried growing Ethan's hair out but it just gets so crazy and takes on a mind of its own, it's easier to keep it short.
Post a Comment