
I don't know how long it's been since I've found a good book. The boys and I go to the library at least a few times a month and each time I search the shelves for a book that looks halfway decent. Then I get home and find some time to read, only to be bored by the story and never really get into the book. Then I return it to the library and repeat the whole process.
I'd like to find something like the 'Children Of The Promise' series by Dean Hughes. I read that and the following series, 'Hearts Of The Children' but haven't had any luck finding anything like that. Any suggestions?
4 comments:
I loved Children of the Promise and am trying to get into the other series. My mother-in-law lent me the whole series, but I haven't caught on to them as fast. I love the Twilight series...but have you read it already? Just pretend your a teenager again and you'll love it. Hum...I guess I'm in the same boat. If you hear of anything pass it along!
Oh, I was just thinking that Stephenie Meyer who wrote Twilight has a new book coming out in May called The Host. It looks interesting for a good summer read. Her 4th Twilight book Breaking Dawn comes out in Aug. Just ones I'm looking forward to...
Enchantment by Orson Scott Card is one of my all time favorites. I just finished Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras (four different books) by Scott Westerfeld. I finished them in about a week. They are at the local library. Good luck!
Twilight was the series I was telling you about the other day it is good. it is different but good. Also all of Anita Stansfields books are good or Rachel Nunes.
Post a Comment