Tuesday, April 15, 2008

He's A Dancer...

Kamden loves music. It doesn't matter if we're in the car, at a restaurant, or at home watching television. If there's music, Kamden's up dancing around. And if he's not dancing around, his head is moving to the beat. Have you seen that Pepsi commercial with the song 'What is Love' by Haddaway? Whenever that comes on and Kamden sees the people bobbing their heads, he starts doing it too, it's the funniest thing. Today he was playing in his room and I was on the computer so I peaked around the corner to see what he was doing. For his birthday his Aunt Lauren and Uncle Wade gave him the little toy that's in the video. If you push his hand, ear, tummy, nose, etc. it sings different songs or tells you colors or the body part that you pushed. Kamden kept himself entertained for quite awhile...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

okay! how cute is that!? What a sweetie

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love how little kids dance.