My sister, Shelly
Her birthday is March 8th and she's my oldest sibling. Shelly has two beautiful daughters; Kylie and Kelsey and I'm so glad they live so close. Shelly and Ethan go on 'dates' and he just loves his aunt! They go to basketball and football games here at the high school and junior high and they sometimes go shopping. I remember when Kamden was a brand-new baby and he had been fussy all day and when Ethan woke up from his nap he decided to be fussy just like his little brother. I was loosing my mind! As if on cue, Shelly called to see if Ethan wanted to go to Boise with her and Kelsey. It's been so nice having family to help out with the boys!
My niece, Isabelle

I already did a post about our visit to Isabelle's house for her first birthday. She was born on March 12th and has two older brothers; Logan (14)& Zachary (10), and an older sister, Emily(12). She is a very loved little girl! I get envious seeing Kristen with Isabelle and all of the help she has from her three older kids!
My brother, Eric

Eric's the third out of the Van Leuven clan and my older brother by a year, nine months, and a day. His birthday is March 14th and he lives out East with his wife, Jessica, and their three boys; Dylan, Tanner, and Dominick. We don't get to see them very often but in 2006 they surprised us all by coming out for Christmas.
Hopefully we'll see them again soon!
My niece, Kelsey

Crazy Kelsey with the Top Ramen hair. Her birthday is March 29 and I absolutley cannot believe that she is going to be 14! One more year and she'll be driving. I suddenly feel old. I used to babysit her! She's so funny and whenever our family is together she's the first one who wants to play a game.
Happy Birthday Everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment