Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ethan's Schoolwork

If I Were President
By Ethan Stoker
 "If I were President I would do many thing's. First I would open a video game stor. Evre one could play game's. Next I would mak shr evy one had food. Thay wont go hangre. Also I would help them if thay need help. People would file good. last I would open a skhool. kids cood loorn. Being President would be...hard wokce."


Winter Break
By Ethan Stoker
 "Oove winter break I did many fun thing's. Me and my cusin plad in the snow. But thery whas not verey much snow. I stad in a...hotel I stad at my grandmo's haws. I had a slep ovre with my cusin. My cusin's name is Addsen. Wintr brak was osom."

My Father
By Ethan Stoker
My father's name is Jeff
My father likes to play galf
My father's favorite food is met lofe
My father's favorite sport is foot Ball
My father's favorite color is red
I love it when my father plays with me
My father is good at vido games
My father and I like to ride bickes
My father likes it when I play with him
My father is great because he plays with me 




1 comment:

Rio Prasetyo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.