Friday, July 8, 2011

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

 Tuesday the boys did swimming lessons again and it went a bit better than the first time. That evening we went downtown and visited the little candy store, then ate ice cream at the park, and rented movies from the RedBox.
Wednesday was the last day of swimming lessons and it was COLD so the boys whined and cried about getting in the water, then they didn't want to get out. I'm not sure if they learned much in 3 days, but it was a good beginers course to get used to being in the water without a life jacket. That evening mom was at mutual and dad was getting groceries so the boys and I went on a bike ride and ended up at the elementary school. Even though they were in their jammies (t-shirts & undies) we stayed and played for awhile. I have pictures on my phone but I can't figure out how to get them from my phone to the computer.
Thursday morning we went to the dam with several friends and had a picnic. The water was a bit chilly but the kids loved digging in the sand and collecting sticks.
Jeff got to Emmett around 6:00 and we all jumped in the car and drove the 3 hours to Burley where we stayed the weekend with Kelly & Mindy (THANKS!) It was a fun & busy 5 days full of laughing, crying, water fights, and fireworks...  

No comments: