Today Owen is 2!
I miss those chubby cheeks and still can't believe that I gave birth to a 9.3 pound baby.
These past two years have gone so quickly.
He might be the youngest, but he sure knows how to hold his own.
Sometimes he is quite the stinker but our family wouldn't be the same without him.
Some of the things we love most about our Owie are:
His hugs and kisses, even though sometimes we have to beg and plead...he doesn't just give them away, he makes us work for them.
The songs he always sings, especially when he's riding in the car. The one he sings most often goes something like this: "Happy Mommy, Happy Daddy, Happy Happy Mommy, Daddy, Happy Owie..." He also loves to dance.
His animal sounds and car noises that he makes when he's playing.
His laugh, his smile, and the funny expressions he makes.
Happy Birthday, Owen!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Owie! We love you lots. Hugs and kisses to you and your brothers.
Happy Birthday Sweet baby! Aunt Charly loves you very much.
I got a kiss once without begging. ;) just sayin.
Post a Comment